Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hennessy Artistry 19th July '08

I was at the Henessy Artistry party Saturday night, and it was: Foo Wahh! One hell of an event! Met a lot of interesting people there, saw a lot of people I know letting their hair loose. Was just an amazing party. Wish there's more of these parties. Kind Donny's kind friend, Janet gave me one of the VIP pass. Thanks, Donny n Janet.


At entrance with Pei Pei (peipei.pacmee.com)



Partners in crime(l to r: Me, Tim (tomcat.pacmee.com), Chet (ychet.pacmee.com), Donny (dwc.pacmee.com), Joe (joebalan.pacmee.com))

Then of course, what party would be complete without the babes:
I could've sworn they are trying to seduce....anyone.

2 fellow bloggers here. No idea who they are but the one on the right is apparently some popular blogger. Hot bloggers I must add:)

That's me with Esther Tan and FHM Girl Next Door (GND) winner Angie Ng. One is just as tall as me, and Angie is taller than me. I need heels!

Miss Malaysia Universe '08 Levy Li (levyli.pacmee.com)

Bumped into my old school friend, Carrie Fong. Gosh, haven't seen her in ages. She's the only person I know who is reputed not to be interested in cars and yet has a Ferrarri. Hmm...wish I can say the same.


Karen....


"Quickie" hosts and actresses: Belinda Chee (belindachee.pacmee.com) and Aishah Sinclair


Esther Tan again....

Joe (joebalan.pacmee.com) doing his funky dance moves again. And Angie hesitating to follow or not:)

Lots of people were seen drunk when I left. Wanna know why? Well, it's a Hennessy party, so booze is free all night long. No limits to how much you want to drink, you can have a bottle a person for that matter. Thanks, Hennessy! Hennessy's cool!

No comments: